Custom Velour Fabric For Upholstery100% polyester - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $110/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $65/sq m 40.9% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $61/sq m 44.6% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $60/sq m 45.5% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $58/sq m 47.4% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $55/sq m 50.1% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $47/sq m 57.4% Discount
- ≥ 1 m2: $86/sq m 21.8% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 20% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.45m, Weight: 280gsm
- Perfect for furniture, cushions, and curtains
- Short pile is super-soft to the touch
- Durable - passes 30k Martindale rub test
- Elegant and stylish upholstery material
- Available for Wholesale
The velour upholstery fabric has a textured back which the fibres of the velour have been woven through. Due to this scrim backing, your printed velour material has excellent anti-slip properties, making it an ideal fabric for upholstery.
When using the custom velour fabric for curtains, you can choose whether to line or not. Although this is an opaque material that you cannot see through, and it will vastly diminish outside light, it will not have a blackout effect so some light will shine through.
Velour fabric has a napped face, which means that if you 'brush' or 'stroke' the fibres one way, then it will be a darker shade and will have more of a fuzzy appearance and texture. Whereas if you brush it the other way, it will be lighter and very smooth.