Custom Printing on Towelling55% polyester, 45% cotton - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $110/sq m
- ≥ 1 m2: $86/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $65/sq m
- ≥ 10 m2: $61/sq m 6.3% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $60/sq m 7.8% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $58/sq m 10.9% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $55/sq m 15.5% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $47/sq m 27.8% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 20% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.5m, Weight: 350gsm
- Properties: Soft, matte, opaque,
- 'Terry Towel' polycotton material
- Own Designed Terry Towelling Fabric
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale discount
- Available for Wholesale
Yes. The back of the towel is made from cotton terry which is naturally absorbent. The fabric is made from microfibre which is absorbent as well as quick drying. These properties make the Tender Terry Towelling perfect to create towels, wash cloths and other absorbent accessories.
It doesn't crease much at all, but if it does, just give it a wash and let it hang dry. It is iron and steam safe, so you can return your fabric to its fluffy glory.
There is no minimum, but we would suggest not making an order smaller than 100cm x 50cm, as that's the fixed price starting point for the fabric printing, but if you'd like a small sample, order a test print with your own patterns and designs. Or a swatch book full of our printed samples.