Custom Fleece Printing
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $88/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $66/sq m 25.0% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $61/sq m 30.7% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $60/sq m 31.9% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $58/sq m 34.1% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $55/sq m 37.5% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $47/sq m 46.6% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 20% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.55m, Weight: 285gsm
- Properties: Soft, does not fray, matt
- Opaque, woven, poly
- Design your own fleece fabric
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale
The two have different properties, with the Polar being a hydrophobic fabric, meaning it repels water, whereas the terry towelling absorbs the water with it's looped microfibre textures. The Towelling is also almost half the weight.
This material is more relaxed, lighter version of Felt, making it a perfect material for craft.
The Polar Fleece fabric is perfect for cold weather, for use in objects like, scarves, blankets, dressing gowns, day robes, linings of jackets, hats, throws, sweaters and an array of high-performance outdoor clothing.