Custom Printing On Net Fabric Florence90% polyester 10% elastane - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $98/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $65/sq m 33.7% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $61/sq m 37.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $60/sq m 38.9% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $58/sq m 40.9% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $55/sq m 44.0% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $47/sq m 52.1% Discount
- ≥ 1 m2: $86/sq m 12.2% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favourite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 20% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Print: 1.34m, Weight: 60gsm
- Properties: soft, does not fray, matt
- Power mesh, knitted fabric.
- Very lightweight fabric
- Expect shrinkage 1-2% weft, 10-12% warp.
- Available for Wholesale
The Florence Net is much finer with tiny holes of barely a millimeter long and weighs 60gsm. In comparison, the G-Mesh has holes a millimetre wide and roughly 3 millimetres long. The G-Mesh weighs 85gsm and is not as stretchy as Florence.
The Florence Net is a knitted fabric and it is this type of knit combined with the poly-based threads, which makes the fabric very versatile, with a four way stretch.
Our main fabric design system has a fixed starting price at £14.50 which is 50cmx100cm. However, if you wanted a sample print then you could select a test print in a variety of sizes which are smaller and have a lower price.